Monday, April 6, 2015



4 . 6 . 2015  .. Another painting of the mountain range that lies east of Lewiston, Idaho.  In the foreground of the scene was a field of rocks and boulders. In this painting I've tried to indicate the feeling of a very rocky hill that I was viewing the mountain range from...... don't know if I was all that successful in interpreting the location....
This is a small painting 7" x 7 1/2" in a 2" mat...  I titled it "Lewiston Range"



I like coming back to this scene ...here is another slight variation...

Between every two pines there is a door leading to a new way of life ... John Muir




2 comments:

  1. Nice ! You allways makes such good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catharina ...Thank you for your comments, but I end up having to get bigger hats because of them.

    ReplyDelete